Thursday, October 28, 2010

A very special dua at the request of a very dear friend!

I was asked by a very dear friend to flood her wall by sharing my dua’s because it might give other people some ideas about what they should also be asking for etc. I believe that dua’s are something very special and private between you and your Allah-SWT. Most of the dua’s are way too personal to share. They are either both personal and private because they concern you or because they concern someone dear to you and/or their private matter. But there is this one specific dua that I would like to share, because there is no one on Earth who cannot benefit from it...
See if my beloved were to ask me to ask him for anything at all and he would do his utmost to give it to me. I would ask him for himself! I would say “I want you! I want you to give me your complete self with all your affections, love, kindness, attention and joy with its utmost intensity, forever and ever and ever till eternity, that ‘may even death NOT do us apart’” so how could I ask Allah-SWT for anything less?
Over here my Allah-SWT has promised me that HE-SWT will Grant me anything at all if I ask with good will, sincerity, earnestness and passionately. And I know that Allah-SWT is the ONLY ONE Who has the Power to actually do so. When I know for sure that I will in-sha-Allah get what I want (there are no two ways about it)! So I ask Allah-SWT for Himself...
I pray “O’ Allah-SWT I want YOU-SWT (in Your complete and absolute entirety)! I want YOU O’ Allah-SWT with Your-SWT absolute Affections, Mercy, Love, Generosity, Pride, Greatness, Happiness, and all the Goodness that is You-SWT, forever and ever and ever and ever and ever till eternity, that may death never do US apart and may I be amongst those of Your-SWT beloveds (Muqariboon) whom You-SWT are ever so Proud of and who are a source of Pride and Joy for Your-SWT Prophet-SAAW. Keep me amongst those whom You-SWT are forever happy with, and they are forever happy with You-SWT. Whom You-SWT are Pleased to meet and see always and they are allowed to happily behold You-SWT forever. May I never be without Your-SWT affections and attention for even a fleeting moment!” Ameen!
Believe me, Allah-SWT is more real than anyone of us! And HIS-SWT Affections and Attention are way more intense than anyone of us can ever perceive. But we do have the ability to feel them (as long as our Qalb/heart is purified to atleast some extent), just like we can feel the affections and love of our mother or any person who truly loves us even if a gazillion miles separate us. (May Allah-SWT allow us to purify our hearts with the remembrance of HIS-SWT Name and allow us to feel HIS-SWT Love. Ameen!)

No comments: