Thursday, May 19, 2011

O’ ALLAH-SWT I LOVE YOU


O’ ALLAH-SWT I LOVE YOU

I believe there is no GOD but Allah-SWT, and Muhammad-SAW is HIS-SWT Messenger! I believe Allah-SWT is Absolute, Eternal, He-SWT is Most Exalted, Most Merciful, He-SWT is the Greatest of Planner. Infact I believe He-SWT is the ONLY Planner. I believe everything happens according to His-SWT Grand Plan and nothing in Life is a coincidence. I believe Allah-SWT is the only one in charge and everything is under His-SWT Command and Control. I believe this worldly life is a test. Not a test of hardships, but a test of Trust and Love.
I believe we are “Ashraf-ul-Makhlooqat”, the best of Allah-SWT’s Creation. Why are we the best, because we have been given the capacity to choose and want to LOVE Allah-SWT. Allah-SWT in His-SWT utmost Kindness, Mercy and Love has made this test a beautiful one, and He-SWT has allowed us to be mini ‘creators’ (for lack of a better word). It sounds almost blasphemous, but one needs to understand this concept more clearly before jumping to conclusions. Infact better still perhaps mini designers.
It's like a mother makes a painting and her child wants to add to it. So she allows him to hold the brush and asks him "what do you want to make?" He suggests a sun. She holds the brush with him, completely controlling every move, guiding his hand, gliding the brush to make the sun that he so wanted to create. All the time allowing him to believe that he made it, when all he really did was; suggest that he wanted it there. And then she finally takes the brush in her own hands; fixing, improving and further enhancing the sun beautifying it to match the rest of the painting.
Allah-SWT created the world and this life as a test, that amongst all the distractions and all the love of the created world, its beings and its material and all the dependencies, do we choose to LOVE and TRUST only Him-SWT and do we choose to only depend on Him-SWT?
It’s all very simple if you can just for a while allow yourself to step outside the box. Imagine this, you are in a virtual reality game.
Yusuf Ali What is the life of this world but amusement and play? But verily the Home in the Hereafter that is life indeed if they but knew.
Pickthall This life of the world is but a pastime and a game. Lo! the home of the Hereafter that is Life, if they but knew.
(29:64)
You are allowed to have anything you want, or almost anything you want, as long as you’re patient, and you believe. And over here when I say believe I don’t mean believe in Allah-SWT. I mean just believe that you can have that something that you want. Whether you are an atheist, an agnostic, a non practicing Muslim, Christian, Jew, a Hindu, Buddhist, a magician etc. It doesn’t matter what colour, creed or religion you belong to, as long as you want something and you believe you can get it, so much so that you can almost taste it, or feel the contentment of having it before you actually do, sooner or later you will GET it.
Pickthall Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter Paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.
(3:185)
It’s virtual reality, nothing is impossible, if you want to, you could actually fly. And this is not so absurd, in the past we have episodes of Hindu Jogi’s and Muslim Aulia doing that quite easily. Getting to be able to do what you want to, is not the amazing thing. The amazing thing is the means you chose to acquire, in order to achieve it. If your belief in anything other than Allah-SWT was the means for your achieving whatever you did, you might be successful in this world, but you’ll surely receive a rude shock in the hereafter and will not be content here either irrespective of all your material success.
Pickthall Know that the life of this world is only play, and idle talk, and pageantry, and boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children; as the likeness of vegetation after rain, whereof the growth is pleasing to the husbandman, but afterward it drieth up and thou seest it turning yellow then it becometh straw. And in the Hereafter there is grievous punishment, and (also) forgiveness from Allah and His good pleasure, whereas the life of the world is but matter of illusion.
(57:20)
On the other hand if you decide to choose to want Allah-SWT, and His-SWT Love and Mercy. If you choose to believe in Allah-SWT, and believe that Allah-SWT is the Sole Provider and He-SWT can give you anything and make it better for you, you will be forever at peace and at ease. You’ll be confident that inshaAllah you will get what you want sooner or later, and until then you will keep focusing on the positive that you have and that is around you and continue to thank Allah-SWT and enjoy the blessings of this life while earning the best for your after life. You will never feel the need to oppress others, or to belittle them or to cause corruption in any which way, thus you will always live in harmony and allow others the same, because you’ll know that Allah-SWT is on your side because He-SWT Loves you and as long as you are genuinely making an ounce of an effort to love and obey Allah-SWT, you will be confident that Allah-SWT would never let you down. The same Allah-SWT who provides for people and gives them whatever they want irrespective of whether they believe in Him-SWT or not, would never deprive the people who are voluntarily wanting and choosing to love Him-SWT of anything they want to achieve or have in this life or the hereafter. Especially because such people would only want good for themselves and for others. This is the act of creativity, imagining and wanting all that is good, then physically working towards achieving it and most of all asking Allah-SWT to “make it so”, by saying AMEEN! No dua is complete without the saying of Ameen! It is also why Allah-SWT has said in the Quran:
Yusuf Ali Do no mischief on the earth after it hath been set in order but call on Him with fear and longing (in your hearts): for the mercy of Allah is (always) near to those who do good.
Pickthall Work not confusion in the earth after the fair ordering (thereof), and call on Him in fear and hope. Lo! the mercy of Allah is nigh unto the good.
(7:57)
The system of life is simple, it’s the “LAW of Attraction!” you can attract whatever you want into your life depending on how much you believe and how positive you are. Negativity breeds and attracts negativity, so if you think you want success, but keep pondering over how unsuccessful you are and feeling miserable about it, you would inevitably only attract more negativity in your life. If you want success, keep running after it and feeling anxious about it, you’ll never attract it, because the feeling of not having success will always be dominant. But if you want success, ask Allah-SWT for it, and then follow His-SWT Commands, then you will become content before you even have it, because of your trust in Allah-SWT and the fact that by following His-SWT Orders, you automatically become an embodiment of the persona which rightfully deserves respect and success. Once you understand this concept, you understand ISLAM and you understand why Allah-SWT said that “ISLAM is your BASIC INSTINCT”.
Islam is the secret of the law of this life being revealed to you in the best possible way. Depending on your spiritual IQ and understanding, which continually grows with each reading of the Quran, zikr and obedience, you understand the secret better and better. And for those who do not understand the secret, but they blindly follow the do’s and don’t of the Quran and Islam as best as they can, they too shall benefit with the goodies of this world and the next. Because Islam and the Quran is your personal guide to THE SECRET TO SUCCESS OF BOTH THE WORLDS! If your life is not taking a positive turn and you are miserable even after you supposedly think you believe in Allah-SWT, then don’t expect any miracles to happen in the after life. There is something wrong with your belief. You need to worry about it now and work towards fixing your belief. You may believe in your mind, but the belief has not penetrated your heart. Until the belief and trust in Allah-SWT sinks into your heart at least a dot, you will find yourself in trying circumstances, and feeling low. But if and when you are blessed with even an iota of belief, faith and trust in your heart, you’ll instantly fall in love with Allah-SWT, then even when it seems that the circumstances are not what you had been asking for, you’d know that it’s just a matter of time and it’s Allah-SWT’s Grand Plan in action, and all that is happening, no matter how opposite it may seem to your dreams and aspirations, is working towards bringing them about!
Hadith 20.129
Starting with Safa in the Say
Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi that he heard Abdullah ibn Umar making dua on Safa saying, "O Allah, You have said, 'call on Me - I will answer you' and You do not break Your promise. So I am asking You, in the same way that You have guided me to Islam (Peace), not to take it away from me, and that You make me die while I am Muslim (spreader of Peace)."


So believe in Allah-SWT, love Him-SWT! Trust Him-SWT! He-SWT is surely the only One worthy of our trust and our love, for He-SWTis the SUSTAINER, the PROVIDER, the ABSOLUTE ETERNAL, the KIND, the MERCIFUL, the PLANNER, the CREATOR, the ARTIST, the PERFECTION OF PERFECTION, the MOST GENEROUS, the MOST LOVING, and HE-SWT is our ALLAH-SWT, waiting for us to ask and Providing for us without our even asking!

Hadith 15.30
Dua (Supplication) (Tahajud)
Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Abu Abdullah al-Agharr and from Abu Salama from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Our Lord, the Blessed and Exalted, descends every night to the heaven of this world when the last third of the night is still to come and says, 'Who will call on Me so that I may answer him? Who will ask Me so that I may give him? Who will ask forgiveness of Me so that I may forgive him?' "
Al-Muwatta Hadith
Hadith 46.9
Yahya related to me from Malik that he had heard that this was said "Praise be to Allah who created everything as is necessary, who does not hasten anything He defers and determines. Allah is enough for me and sufficient. Allah hears whoever makes dua to him. Allah does not have a goal."
Sunan of Abu-Dawood
Hadith 1474 Narrated by
An-Nu'man ibn Bashir
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Supplication (du'a') is itself the worship. (He then recited): "And your Lord said: Call on Me, I will answer you" (xI.60).
Hadith 15.29
Dua (Supplication)
Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Abu Ubayd, the mawla of Ibn Azhar, from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "You will be answered as long as you are not impatient and say, 'I have made a dua and I have not been answered.' "
Sunan of Abu-Dawood
Hadith 4883 Narrated by
AbuHurayrah
I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) say: There were two men among Banu Isra'il, who were striving for the same goal. One of them would commit sin and the other would strive to do his best in the world. The man who exerted himself in worship continued to see the other in sin. He would say: Refrain from it. One day he found him in sin and said to him: Refrain from it. He said: Leave me alone with my Lord. Have you been sent as a watchman over me? He said: I swear by Allah, Allah will not forgive you, nor will he admit you toParadise. Then their souls were taken back (by Allah), and they met together with the Lord of the worlds. He (Allah) said to this man who had striven hard in worship; Had you knowledge about Me or had you power over that which I had in My hand? He said to the man who sinned: Go and enter Paradise by My mercy. He said about the other: Take him to Hell. AbuHurayrah said: By Him in Whose hand my soul is, he spoke a word by which this world and the next world of his were destroyed.
We must never think that it is our efforts in the cause of Islam or our obedience that will earn us heaven, that would infact tantamount to arrogance. We must always remember we are obedient not because Allah-SWT needs us to be obedient, but infact because it is we who need to be obedient for it is necessary for achieving success in this worldly life as well as the hereafter. It is the love for Allah-SWTthat we feel inside our heart which in turn will invoke Allah-SWT’s Mercy, thus winning us heaven in the eternal life. We are not sent here to judge, we are sent here to continue to Love, Trust and Belong to Allah-SWT and long for His-SWT Mercy for ourselves and for the rest of His-SWT Creation, and this lesson was taught to us by the greatest teacher ever sent to humanity, Prophet Muhammad-SAW, the Mercy for the entire Universe. “treat other’s the way you would want Allah-SWT to treat you!”
O’ Allah-SWT I can never thank You-SWT enough for Islam, my beautiful religion, for making me Muslim, for giving me understanding and guidance, I am absolutely at peace and content with my religion. O’ Allah-SWT my Perfect Creator, The Absolute Truth, The forever Merciful, The Generous, The Kind, The Compassionate, The Giving, The Absolute, The eternal, The Perfection of Perfection, I love YOU-SWT! I could not be happier to have You-SWT as my Lord! O’ Allah-SWT, I can never be grateful enough for making me from the Ummah of my Prophet Muhammad-SAW, the most exalted of Prophets, the best of the best of teachers, the most merciful of men! O’ Allah-SWT I am forever grateful to You-SWT for the kindness of sending me the most wonderful spiritual teacher, even in todays day and age, who introduced me to my Prophet-SAW, my religion Islam, and You-SWT, for until I met him, I had the Quran yet I had no understanding, I knew of Muhammad-SAW,but I never really knew him-SAW. I had heard some lies about You-SWT and I had believed them, I was completely lost, wandering astray. In my ignorance I gave up on You-SWT, but You-SWT my Lord, never gave up on me!
O’ Allah-SWT, I was so wrong, so lost, so miserable, so arrogant, until You-SWT in Your-SWT infinite Mercy, lead me to the kindest, most truthful, honest, humble person I know in today’s day and age, and he brought me to the light, which lead me to You-SWT. Please bestow Ameer Muhammad Akram Awan with the best of the best in both the worlds, and allow all of humanity to receive benefit from him as I have, so that they too might see the light and be lead aright. O’ Allah increase me in my love for You-SWT, for my beloved Prophet Muhammad-SAW, for Islam, for my spiritual teacher, and for Your-SWT Creation. Ameen!

No comments: